Gain valuable experience working with senior leadership!
Excellent opportunity out of Public Accounting
About Our Client
A $10 billion leading global real estate and investment management firm with a vast global presences. Focusing on real estate related assets and operating companies worldwide.
The duties of this position will include but are not limited to:
- P&L: interest & dividend income, management fees, interest expense, amortization of debt issuance costs, G&A, etc.
- Balance Sheet: cash, distributions payable, borrowings, net assets, etc.
- Maintain the books and records of the BDC, and deliver the monthly close package to the team in a timely manner.
- Assist with coverage of other funds and projects as needed
- Liaise between the back-office, custodian, and portfolio groups
- Adhere to SOX compliance and participate in ongoing internal control testing in order to ensure the proper control environment.
- Involvement in financial reporting, including SEC filings and related disclosures.
- Assisting external auditors in the preparation of schedules, analysis and other data.
- Participate in the preparation of quarterly board materials, investor presentation data, and other quarter end reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year degree in accounting, finance or other business related field
- Approximately 5+ years of related experience, preferably in a publicly traded entity environment or a "Big 4" public accounting firm; CPA preferred
- Robust knowledge of US GAAP
- Self-starter, independent worker and ability to make sound and timely decisions
What's on Offer
This role offers a competitive salary, benefits, vacation, and opportunity for growth inside of the organization!