- Opportunity to work on top ENR general contractor
- My client is offering a significant base salary + car allowance + bonus
About Our Client
My client is one of the most well established and respected general contractors in the Chicgaoland area. They have been recognized for consistently building world- class facilities and maintain strong customer relationship with their repeat clients. Last year they brought in $500M worth of revenue all while maintaining a small company atmosphere. They also have a very flexible work schedule. The Project Manager will be able to choose their own hours- they can come in and leave as they please.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee the successful management of construction projects. Provides leadership to the team with respect to project goals, objectives and client expectations.
- Ensures efficient coordination of project requirements. Leads the team in cooperative and synergistic efforts with other disciplines on projects.
- Reviews all reporting systems and procedures and prepares reports to clients and senior management defining progress and cost.
- Promote and maintain client relationships.
- Prepare individual packages for competitive bidding of all project work. Receive, analyze and clarify all bids. Make award recommendations.
- Establish and monitor project costs and schedule.
- Receive, review and process all vendor submittals including expediting delivery of materials and equipment.
- Prepare all required project status reports to inform and coordinate with client.
- Develop and implement site utilization plan and establishes needed crew sizes
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, preferably Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering
- 5-10 years experience working for a general contractor
- Healthcare project experience highly preferred
- Experience overseeing projects on your own from inception to completion
- Oversight of multiple projects at once
What's on Offer
- Profit sharing
- Bonus potential
- Car allowance
- Flexible hours
- Cell Phone
- 20 days PTO
- Up to $110,000 base salary