- Strong base salary + benefits + 401K + Car allowance
- Our client has a very strong pipeline of projects
About Our Client
Our client is a growing company located in downtown Chicago. They started off as a developer doing residential and multifamily apartments, but opened up a general contracting arm around 15 years ago. Our client is a full service development, engineering, and architecture firm with all phases of construction done in house. They currently have 75 people in the office and last year they brought in around $120M worth of revenue. Our client primarily does multifamily, but they build high end restaurants and commercial buildings. The owner also offers flexible work hours and excellent benefits to his employees. APPLY TODAY AND HAVE YOUR RESUME CONSIDERED WITHIN 24 HOURS
- Plan, schedule, or coordinate construction project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to representatives of the owner or developer, including administrative staff, workers, or clients.
- Direct and supervise construction or related workers.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Plan, organize, or direct activities concerned with the construction or maintenance of structures, facilities, or systems.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure that proper construction procedures are being followed.
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies.
- Develop or implement quality control programs.
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of experience
- Ground up experience required
- Architecture degree preferred
- Wood frame experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, FastTrack, as well as other software platforms
- OSHA certified required
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Major Trades background preferred
What's on Offer
- Salaries up to $150K, dependent on experience
- Bonus and commission opportunity
- Competitive health care package
- Company credit card
- Cell phone and laptop provided
- 401K match
- Ongoing training and continuing education
- 11 paid holidays
- Standard PTO (3 weeks to start)
- Growth potential
- Company event