- General Manager Americas
- General Manager Americas
About Our Client
A Global insurance company
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- To manage the Company on the daily basis in the most effective way and to assure the best quality of services to Company clients
- Maintain and develop partnerships that enables us to deliver first class services in the Region, hereunder consistently challenge current setup and look for improvements that benefit our clients
- To assure the coordination and teamwork between all departments
- To employ personnel and maintain an organisation focusing on the cost efficiency and quality
- To service all Company customers and shareholders
- To serve customers from other companies, including subsidiaries of shareholder companies, using our claims handling, cost containment and assistance services according to Service Agreements
- To actively support the global business development activities of the Group
- To actively drive local business development according to Group guidelines and targets
- To render any help and service in connection with the daily tasks to make the office competent, friendly, benevolent, and modern
- To be well informed about all relevant local laws and regulations and other matters and to uphold and enforce legislation
- To ensure a smooth co-operation with local authorities and institutions
- To build up and maintain administrative routines and accounting ensuring a reliable, swift, and efficient and reporting as per Company regulations
- To hold the administrative expenses within budget limits, to be proactive in cost saving initiatives
- To be compliant with all standard corporate policies and procedures
- To assure a proper reporting to headquarters
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience in international healthcare and/or assistance business
Experience of leading high performance teams and of successfully increasing efficiency and productivity whilst reducing costs and inefficiencies.
Possess client facing and configuration skills and you can demonstrate highly successful background in helping define company direction, achieving goals and optimising business.
Commercial driven with networking capabilities and excellent & strategic communicator.
Other languages can be your benefit
You can live anywhere on East Coast
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package