- Base Salary starting between $110K-130K
- High Profile Projects in Metro Cincinnati
About Our Client
This leading Cincinnati based GC excels in various markets, including multi-unit residential, senior living, hospitality, retail, commercial and healthcare. They support the development needs of their clients by providing delivery methods such as design/build, design/assist, general contracting and construction management.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Plan and supervise work of field Associates, subcontractors, and vendors-includes determining method of construction, staffing levels, material quantities, equipment, power sources, and work schedules.
- Determines and coordinates the sequence and manner in which work will be accomplished by subcontractors, self-performing Associates, and other parties involved in the project consistent with construction and contract documents, the Project Manager's plans, and established schedules.
- Maintains ongoing communications with estimating, project management, and business development Associates to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule. Ensures that the work being completed is consistent with client expectations.
- Communicates major issues (accident, inspections, job site difficulties, etc.) with the Project Manager in a timely manner.
- Resolves construction problems (lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.), complaints, and grievances within the workforce as required and with the necessary documentation.
- Monitors and maintains a safety program including documenting and correcting unsafe work practices and work hazards. All on-site activities are carried out in strict accordance with safety and loss control/prevention activities and applicable OSHA (state and Federal) regulations.
- Adheres to Quality Assurance processes, procedures, and policies for all project work.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work site that is secure from unlawful entry and protects the public.
- Receives and properly stores all materials and equipment that are delivered to the job site
- Maintains assigned tools and construction equipment in good working order.
- Schedules equipment to achieve maximum use and minimize the need for rentals.
- Prepares all reports, records, and forms as required.
- Identifies and implements cost and time saving measures.
- Participates in in-house schedule logic reviews, weekly project team meetings, and client meetings.
- Submits and uses OFI process for current and future projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Four year construction related degree is a plus
- Minimum 10 years as a Superintendent on Health-care or Large Commercial Projects
- 15+ years in construction industry
- Strong understanding of plans and specifications
- Strong organizational skills
- Leadership and Communication Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Procore, and other software's
What's on Offer
- Base Salary starting at $110,000+ based upon experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company vehicle and credit card
- Company matching 401k program
- Career Growth Opportunity
- High Profile Healthcare Projects
- Local Opportunity - no travel
- Commuter Benefits program
- Maternity and Paternity leave policy
- Company Outings