General Superintendent- Higher Education Construction- Richmond
Opportunity with experienced reputable General Contractor in the Richmond area.
If you want long term growth and security this is the position for you!
About Our Client
Our client has been involved in various types of construction projects including hospitals, higher education, apartment complexes, hospitality. They are award winning and have even created their own unique business model. They have been growing for over 50 years and do not plan on slowing down.
General Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the supervision of the physical construction of project.
- Make sure project in accordance with contract documents
- In charge of maintenance and planning of reports, work-arounds, and tie-ins
- Enforcement of safety and quality-control policies
- Create high quality work that is in accordance with the project schedule
- Maintain relationships with owners, subcontractors, unions, etc.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates should have:
- At least 10 years experience
- Higher education construction experience is required
- Project experience of at least $20 Million
What's on Offer
General Superintendent Offers:
- Salary upwards of $140k
- Health insurance