Good Pipeline of work.
Great Progression Opportunity.
About Our Client
Commercial construction business looking for an experienced Commercial Superintendent.
- Coordination and direction of the project.
- Attend weekly and daily construction meetings.
- Assess Project progress keeping within budget and on schedule.
- Change management.
- Manage sub-contractors.
- Ensure the jobsite meets OSHA Safety standards
- Communicate with all relevant staff at all levels.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experienced Superintendent
- BS Degree in engineering or construction management preferred but not required.
What's on Offer
Negotiable subject to experience
URGENT -SUPERINTENDENT - NEW ORLEANS - PERMANENT