Our client is experiencing tremendous growth and looking for top talent.
Their primary source of work is negotiated and they have a vast pipeline of work
About Our Client
Our client is a growing general contractor known for its focus ,schools, hospitality, office, Commercial, and heavy manufacturing. With over 50 years in the industry, this full service general contractor provides its clients with complete project delivery of the most demanding projects anywhere in the country.
- Coordinate with the Operations Manager for all assignment of Superintendent and Foreman positions.
- Assign and coordinate all trade field assignments with the needs of various projects.
- Support Superintendent throughout the duration of the job.
- Review project schedules with Superintendents/Foreman. Ensure that critical activities and decisions remain on task and that Required On Job (ROJ) dates are provided to the project management team.
- Document project field issues that impact budget, quality or schedule, and provide to the project management team.
- Respond to subcontractor requests for field issues that impact budget, quality or schedule.
- Provide oversight for the Superintendent/Foreman for the development and maintenance of a Resource Allocation Control System (RACS).
- Provide guidance in implementation of the Project Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Identify projects with Self-Perform opportunities and assist in the development of the Self-Perform proposal.
- Manage Self-Perform performance.
- Work in concert with Business Unit Safety Director to implement the BU Safety Program.
- Manage Review of Capabilities, Accomplishments and Progress (ReCAP) progress for field trades people.
- Maintain a progression/succession plan for all high-potential tradesmen in conjunction with the Operations Manager (OM).
- Manage training for tradesmen.
- Support Business Development, Estimating and the Project Executives (PX's) with development of operational plans for all pursuits.
- Support the Project Executive, Project Superintendent and Project Manager to support development of logistics plans and schedules during pre-construction and early project activities.
The Successful Applicant
- 15-20 years of experience as a (5 years minimun as)General superintendent on commercial, healthcare,warehouse, Industrial, and aviation construction projects at $40M or above
- Works with subcontractors to complete project within the given budget and time frame
- Communicates with supervisor of tools and materials to resolve construction problems and to improve construction methods.
- Maintain cost control,manpower planning and scheduling
- In field 80 % of the time
- Experience with Project closeout and punchlist management
- Ability to organize people, tools, and equipment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Competitive based salary
- Competitive bonus
- Full benefits package
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and pipeline of projects
- Opportunity for growth into senior level positions
- Company Vehicle
- Gas Card
- Per Diem pay