- Leading Global Branding for a Growing CPG Company
- Fully Remote Position
About Our Client
Our client for the Global Director of Brand Marketing opportunity is a well-respected consumer goods manufacturer with a strong brand reputation and high-quality products with over 100 years of history. This client has locations in over 25 countries and continues to grow through innovation.
The Global Director of Brand Marketing will be responsible for driving and shaping the organization's global brand and image. This 100-year-old company has a great reputation manufacturing high quality consumer good products for everyday consumers and for professionals, and the Global Director of Brand Marketing will elevate their brand to the next level. This individual will work closely with the executive management team and all other departments to understand what makes their products unique and superior to convey that message to the global marketplace. This is an exciting time to join this company as they have been upscaling their organization across all groups to take them to the next level. The Global Director of Brand Marketing will be a high-level individual contributor to start, then task with hiring and building a team. This role is fully remote, and this person can work anywhere in the United States.
- Provides strategic leadership for the Global Marketing teams through launching and managing strategic initiatives to grow the iconic portfolio of brands within the total product portfolio
- Partners with executive leadership to ensure Marketing strategies and brand standards are in alignment with corporate goals
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights across the global to shape and communicate the overall vision
- Lead the development and implementation of the Global Brand Marketing programs for overall achievement of business objectives
- Develops overall brand and marketing strategies for Global Brand Marketing to determine brand's direction, while working with local offices and regions globally
- Monitor and track market trends across the globe per region, keeping up to date with consumer markets and competitors
- Work with external agencies, digital marketing and product managers globally on brand initiatives
- Acts as a the conduit for all things Corporate marketing including new initiatives, and the conversion of legacy initiatives from legacy brands
- Lead the creative development to motivate the target audience
- Responsible for the customer segmentation strategy and developing smart attribution modeling, ensuring we reach the right audience with the right message, at the right place and time
- Partners with regional area leads to ensure alignment with Global Brand Marketing strategy across the various regions in which our sales leaders operate
- Report and track global marketing campaigns KPIs and ROI
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required - Marketing, or related
- MBA preferred, but not required
- 10 years of experience in Brand Marketing within the CPG (consumer packaged goods) sector
- Prior experience managing and building a team highly preferred
- Must be hands on with proven ability developing brand and marketing strategies
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills to drive relevant and critical initiatives
- Experience working with a global company and working with global customers/counterparts working with different cultures
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel 40% domestic and international
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary $180,000 - $205,000, bonus $30,000 - $40,000, full benefits, 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, fully remote, and working for a highly reputable company in high growth mode.