- AmLaw Top 100 Firm
- Growing Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice!
About Our Client
My client is a leading AmLaw 100 Firm with an internationally recognized Data Privacy practice. Currently, they are looking to grow their Privacy team - by adding 1-2 Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Associates to the group.
The Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Associate will be responsible for:
- Evaluating and ensuring compliance with existing and emerging privacy law frameworks - domestically/internationally
- Regulatory investigations - as they relate to privacy and data security issues
- Assisting with security breach response and preparedness activities
- All other matters relating to privacy and data security transactions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- JD - REQUIRED
- NY Bar Admission - REQUIRED
- 1-4 years of experience handling data privacy/cybersecurity matters within a law firm practice
What's on Offer
Competitive market compensation, benefits, hybrid working environment, great mentorship