Global VP of Logistics, Gene & Cell Therapy Products
Global Pharmaceutical organization
Opportunity to work with an excellent team
About Our Client
Global Pharmaceutical organization and market leader in Gene & Cell Therapy patient solutions.
- Lead and coordinate all aspects of the Cell/Gene Therapy Supply Chain and distribution, direct to the patient.
- Leads all capacity planning efforts for the Cell/Gene Therapy programs
- Ensue close interaction with clinical and technical teams to ensure potential patient requirements are clearly understood and met
- Identify optimized manufacturing slot allocations and ensure that the cellular supply chain plans are maintained within process and logistics constraints.
- Leads daily operations meetings to review patient Supply Chain status with stakeholders
- Supports pro-actively in the continuous improvement of the overall supply chain processes.
- Ensure compliance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and FDA regulations
- Develop market pricing strategies consistent with customer and market indications and the overall portfolio targeting long-term commercial success
- Lead the and tactical development of distribution for as well as contracting, implementation, and operational management of identified 3PL,
- Ensure a high level of collaboration and integration with the Leadership team, Finance, and Manufacturing
The Successful Applicant
- BS/B.A. degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, or related concentration; advanced studies or degree (M.S or MBA) preferred.
- 15+ years progressive logistics management experience in a pharmaceutical or biologics environment with global reach. Breadth of experience should include management/ leadership roles of multiple sites (or divisions) and countries, with focus in freight, warehousing, inventory and systems management .
- Experience in Cell and Gene Therapy Clinical Trials and/or Commercial Operations
- Experience working with external customers
- Experience working with Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- Understanding of applicable regulations and standards pertaining to Cell and Gene Therapies (HTA, AABB, FACT-JACIE, CFRs)
- Good understanding of Good Manufacturing Processes (GMPs), Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), Good clinical Practices (GCP)s
- Prior experience with ERP and planning systems
- Significant experience with cold chain supply planning and logistics
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package & relocation assistance if necessary.