- Global, market leading pharmaceutical organization
- Excellent opportunity to join a high performing business
About Our Client
Global, market leading pharmaceutical organization
- Achieve or exceed marketing goals across the organization.
- Lead the development of marketing strategies and be accountable for the successful creation, execution and inspection of key performance indicators across the field and key account teams.
- Key brand identification, lead targeting efforts and account planning activities.
- Manages client communication, record keeping and client contact information throughout all phases in the marketing process for reporting.
- Provide executive team updates weekly on progress towards goals, critical needs from internal groups, and access to all ongoing marketing pipeline activity, proposals and contracts.
- Researching new target market segments and assisting with conferences and external expert development activities.
- Provide leadership in the development and execution of comprehensive launch plans, consumer strategy and brand building strategy, develop sales and physician education programs and train the marketing team.
- Oversee management of key conferences and educational initiatives including webinars, targeted society meetings, key industry conferences.
- Develop and maintain strategic internal customer relationships with key executives.
- Identify and validate market opportunities, needs, and assist with developing plans to launch and refine new product or service offerings.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a marketing leadership position; experience in healthcare, biotech, med device and/or pharmaceuticals a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering revenue based results, balancing a data driven marketing strategy approach.
- Expertise in B2B and B2C Marketing.
- Experience in both setting strategy and leading its execution.
- Experience successfully executing integrated marketing campaigns at scale.
- Comfortable diving into data to find solutions to complex problems.
- Exceptional project management, communication (written and verbal).
- Experience developing, managing, and working with a geographically distributed team
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Attractive bonus potential
- Long term incentives
- Flexible working