Government Real Estate (Contracting) Manager
100% remote position- Can be based anywhere in the US
Ability to work for an ENR ranked firm
About Our Client
My client is a ENR ranked professional services firm providing commercial Construction & Development services across 25+ states.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Conducting cost analyses for land purchase, total project cost, return on investment for lease proposals
- Sourcing and evaluating sites for government occupancy.
- Lease acquisition including sourcing opportunities, preparing proposals, negotiating with government, preparing and executing real estate contracts
- Oversees and negotiates leases, ensures accurate modification of complex space provisions to reflect changes in ownership, the amount and configuration of space, and types of service received.
- Performs real estate administration functions for space provisions, working directly with design teams to communicate changes in the type of services received, and working with property management team on enforcement of lease provisions, etc.
- Managing lease proposal marketing submittals and all documents to ensure technical and financial accuracy.
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year bachelors degree
- Experience working with pre and post award contract files
- Expeirence in cost and price analysis
- Real estate experience within the government market
- Open to 50% travel
What's on Offer
- Salary range $80,000-$120,000 heavily based on experience
- Health, dental, vision, and an IRA program + 3% match
- Unlimited PTO
- All travel costs covered for any needs to visit the project, any mileage of 25mi is reimbursed
- Can be based anywhere in the United States