- MSW is required.
- Vaccination required.
About Our Client
Our client is a global nonprofit that specializes in providing grants to foundations all supporting children.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Directly work with the Executive Director with all grant writing and grant proposals
- Oversee and read letters for grants
- Liaise with the Grants Committee and partner with the Executive Director on plans and proposals
- Be responsible for writing and reporting grants
- Handle organization utilizing Microsoft Excel
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a completed Masters of Social Work (MSW) - required
- 1-5 years of previous experience in Fundraising, Grants, and/or development
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Must be strongly proficient using Microsoft Excel
- Must have strong writing skills for proposals
- Must be able to work remotely utilizing your personal computer/phone
- Must be immediately available (not working)
- Must be in the local NYC area to be able to come to the office as needed (1-2x month)
- Vaccination is required for this client and role
What's on Offer
- For the contractual time period, full benefits offered from day one of employment
- Opportunity to go temp to hire based on performance within the first 3 months
- Opportunity for a candidate who seeking to grow into a Managerial level position