- Join a global leading, dedicated Hydrogen company.
- They Produce, Store, Distribute Hydrogen from Renewable Energy.
About Our Client
This client is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store, and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. They serve industrial, energy, and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. They have a history of development and continuous improvement of hydrogen technologies. Their solutions cover the entire value chain: from hydrogen production technologies to hydrogen fueling stations, enabling industries to transition to green hydrogen, and providing fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as fossil-fueled vehicles - without the emissions.
The Green Hydrogen - Service Technician - California will:
- Final assembly of the semi-finished modules.
- Installation and commissioning of equipment at customer sites.
- Execution of product warrantees.
- Providing service based on planned service and maintenance, as well as unforeseeable corrective maintenance, including troubleshooting-which will require some work-hour flexibility for unplanned service.
- Ensuring that all executed service actions are based on comapny safety standards and follow related customer specifications.
- Work per risk evaluations in the workshop and onsite.
- Documenting potential failures and quality issues, which will include providing feedback to the responsible manager using existing KPI and data recording systems.Working alongside subcontractors and other technicians onsite, especially regarding safety topics.
- Full Documentation per specified requirements for all work and actions taken.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The right Green Hydrogen - Service Technician - California will have:
- Bachelors degree Electrical Engineering or equivalent required, or combination of experience and 2-year technical certificate accepted.
- Good knowledge of mechatronic systems.
- Experience working with flammable gases and high pressures.
- General understanding of work safety procedures and experience in risk evaluation.
- Experience with service work in the oil and gas industry, or the like, where there are high demands on security.
- Understanding of customer requirements and skilled in customer communication.
- Experienced in both independent and teamwork, plus high flexibility and ability to work 24/7 on-call.
- Experience working within established service procedures, instructions, bill of materials and norms.
- Good knowledge in the remote operation and monitoring of complex systems.
- Maintains an organized and clean work area in the workshop and on-site.
What's on Offer
Full time position with competitive base salary up to $150k
Great annual bonus potential.
Good benefits package.
Ideally based in North CA - Sacramento, San Francisco, Fair Oaks, Oakland, San Leandro, etc Or within a 1hr commute.