Growth Marketing Manager - CPG - Boston
A very relevant food & beverage company catering to the needs of the people.
A fun and exciting startup company with lots of energy and character!
About Our Client
- This company is focused on helping human beings be their best selves and live their lives to the fullest.
- Their goal is to make people feel great when consuming their food by delivering healthy and delicious products.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Help the growth team respond to vulnerabilities by identifying trends and insights in the market.
- Work collaboratively with the technology and growth team in order to ensure accurate and actionable reports.
- Lead the project management across teams.
- Create cohesive marketing strategies for the business.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience in growth marketing, retention marketing, subscription services, CPG space
- This candidate will be data-driven and focused on analytics (knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets, pivot tables).
- Project management experience.
What's on Offer
- Exciting startup environment
- Great company perks
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Growth opportunity