- Be a part of history with a world-renown luxury brand.
- Amazing employee benefits!
About Our Client
The HRBP role will be a pivotal point-of-contact for internal teams ranging from HR to tech while spearheading human capital strategy. Aligning with business objectives, you will work to define and transform internal work processes including but not limited to employee L&D, talent assessment and planning, and leadership techniques.
- Ownership over the prioritization and planning of the TA acquisition plan, internal development programs and initiatives, and partnering with business leaders
- Utilize analytics insights to guide and develop a "listen-first, speak second" team environment to foster meaningful growth
- Thought lead and manage the talent bench and aligning management techniques with a focus on identifying and developing top performers across various business groups
- Drive hiring ROI by improving on-boarding experience of new employees, improve retention of existing employees through continued learning & development initiatives
- Act as a leader and within a company culture that emphasizes performance management both in the HR and across the entire org, encouraging the recognition of success and management of low performers
- Utilize metrics to track and communicate regional HR performance to HQ business and HR leaders, refining metrics on an ongoing basis, based on value and applicability
If your experiences and interests align with this amazing opportunity to be a part of an almost 150 year history, apply today to begin the conversation!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ Years of Experience within Talent acquisition planning, talent assessment and development coaching
- Experience within luxury, consumer, or retail industry
- Ability and desire to lead, mentor, and develop a high performing team of various levels
- Strong understanding of HR strategy and business objectives, and the ability to translate data into insights and business results
- Able to speak a second language is a plus
- Global experience is a plus
What's on Offer
- Hybrid work model
- Competitive Salary
- Fully covered health benefits
- Clothing Allowance
- Company Discount