- Build and expand the Firm's brand and digital presence
- Company is a pioneer in the sustainability arena
About Our Client
Our Client is an ESG consulting firm.
- Serve as Firms global ambassador
- Lead the content development process for relevant client deliverables - annual sustainability reports, executive summaries, and CEO memos
- Drive content generation, including writing and editing social media posts, blog posts, news articles, press releases, media pitches, sales collateral, and website content
- Develop and owning the "end-to-end" execution of strategic marketing plans
- Manage advertising, sponsorship, and other paid media campaigns/opportunities
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree in a Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Business, or related discipline
- Three to Ten years of professional marketing/communications experience
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Passion for sustainability and client service
What's on Offer
On-the job coaching
Frequent professional development opportunities
Health, dental, and vision insurance
401K with partial matching
20 days paid vacation.