- Join a global company with a startup culture and a collaborative team
- Work-life balance, and exciting growth opportunities!
About Our Client
Our client is an employee experience platform that connects, informs, and engages your enterprise. They are one global team that trusts and respects each other. By creating a collaborative and encouraging atmosphere, they are all empowered to make a difference each and every day.
The team is creative, innovative, and passionate about the product. They challenge each other to be disruptive risk-takers, bringing an outstanding product to market. They pride themselves on being humble, open, informal, friendly, fun, and flexible. They are also honest and communicative, with a shared goal to help the team grow and achieve new heights.
- Own growth marketing/demand generation channel strategy and campaign execution for Paid Search, Paid Social, Organic Search, and other lead generation campaigns
- Create and own the top of funnel marketing strategy, and nurture email campaigns to engage target accounts
- Collaborate with sales on pipeline strategies
- Use HubSpot and Salesforce to report on the effectiveness of strategies
- Strategize for virtual and in-person events
- Report directly to the CMO and will serve as a leader on the marketing team
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- You have 5+ years of experience in growth marketing for a digital or tech company; start-up experience is a bonus
- You have owned growth marketing channels and driven demonstrable results, owning and achieving core growth KPIs
- You understand marketing funnels and know how to optimize and drive each stage
- You are self-sufficient and have a good sense of design, copy, and behavioral psychology
- You're a great communicator with experience conveying ideas to end-users and engineering teams alike
- You're comfortable developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities
- You have experience with paid search and paid social, specifically LinkedIn/Google ads, as well as working with agencies.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation + annual bonus
- Medical/Vision/Dental - complete coverage by the company!
- Community benefits
- 20+ PTO days
- 12 weeks maternity leave
- $25 monthly gym membership