Head of FP&A, Back Office Functions
Leading Financial Services Firm
Growth and Development
About Our Client
My Client, is currently a leading Financial Services Firm in Manhattan. It specializes in institutional equity, fixed income sales and trading, and serving the middle market with investment banking services, prime brokerage, and commercial real estate financing.
- Managing the budgeting, forecasting, planning and analysis for Back Office Functions includign Technology (Finance, Risk, Operations, Human Resources, Treasury, Tax, Legal, etc.)
- Managing and building up an FP&A team within Back Office Functions/IT.
- IT budget planning processes, cost allocation processes, and associated financial management standards in order to support effective billing processes coding costs to appropriate funding sources, follows required approval processes and posts to the correct financial accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10+ years of work experience in financial planning/management, information technology
- Relevant Expense Management Experience coming from a Financial Services Firm
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools esp. Excel, Essbase, Hyperion
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base
- Strong Bonus
- Excellent Benefits