Head of Growth Marketing - B2C
Opportunity to build a team from the ground up
High visibility - working directly with the founders!
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing education technology company with operations globally. They have established major enterprise partnerships and a strong user base of university students.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The expectation is that you can come in and create at least one working acquisition funnel within the first few months, and build a long-term strategy for success encompassing multiple channels.
- Create a compelling acquisition vision: Draw on deep data analysis, user research, and your experience to test, implement and scale growth flows that lead to tens of millions of users into our free skill-building courses.
- Build partnerships with world-class companies: We work with leading companies around the world to deliver their skill-building courses to students at scale. You will figure out how to leverage our corporate partners existing distribution capabilities to get our courses out to the world.
- Work with product and engineering teams to deliver value: In this role, you'll work across all of our teams to deliver long-term sustained wins in the growth team.
- Develop and execute on a clear content strategy: Execute on a strategy that drives key acquisition and engagement goals across organic owned channels
- Manage and grow a community of users: We want to build community so we can have students interact with each other and with us to make an even better education & recruitment platform for them.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience at a fast-growing startup in consumer acquisition in the past
- Highly preferred - experience building organic marketing channels
- Management experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant marketing role
- Bachelor's degree
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.