- Growing IT Team
- Seeking Head of IT
About Our Client
Our client is an operator of gasoline stations in Ireland, the UK, and the United States. It also operates convenience stores in conjunction with these stations and has food partnerships with Subway, Burger King, Lavazza, etc.
- Lead the IT Operations teams across the US organization.
- Develop, improve, and manage optimal business practices.
- Execute best practice for analytics, metric and reporting.
- Work with vendors and the US IT Operations team.
- Identify trends and opportunities to implement process efficiencies.
- Manage all support and maintenance contracts.
*Some travel will be involved*
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in retail or hospitality is a must.
- 10+ years relevant IT experience.
- ITIL Framework experience preferred.
- Prior experience with Cloud technologies and MS 365.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly growing organization.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Medical benefits.
- Hybrid work structure.
- Generous PTO.
- Ability to grow in a scaling organization.