Head of Marketing
work with an incredible UK-based company
Create inspiring and innovative global events
About Our Client
Our client is backed by a multinational, renowned company, that creates inspiring and innovative global events for people in digital media, technology, life sciences to name a few.
- Write content for marketing materials including emails, blogs, print and digital advertisements, websites, media kits, sales sheets and presentations.
- Create HTML email promotions in Adobe Dreamweaver and build campaigns for deployment in Eloqua marketing automation platform. Build targeted customer segments and campaigns based on behavior, demographics and interests.
- Maintain websites for all brands, ensuring accuracy and updated content. Work with web team to develop show website, including copy writing, developing site map, and overseeing all department-specific pages.
- Manage social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram for magazine social media sites. Write and schedule posts through Hootsuite.
- Determine and spent within defined marketing budgets. Provided tracking and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Analytical, data-driven and highly structured approach to decision-making.
- Highly proactive - able to take prompt action to accomplish objectives and goals beyond what is required, with the energy and tenacity to address bottlenecks and barriers.
- A proven record of testing, measuring and evaluating marketing channels to optimize spend and demonstrate ROI
- Digital marketing: knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, email optimization, etc
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
- Healthy base salary
- HUGE growth potential
- Fun, collaborative working environment
- Incredible modern office
- Ability to work in other parts of the world or country