Head of Operations, General Manager
Strategic early-level position
Uncapped growth potential in a greenfield territory
About Our Client
Michael Page is partering with an exciting, up and coming social media company that is a global short video creation and sharing platform as well as a famous video making app. Their app has more than 100 million users and is popular among Generation Z users.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
With a primary focus on audience development and content partnerships, this Head of Operations will be responsible for how our client will identify, prioritize and support their creators, partners and influencers in the US market. Considering the framework and philosophy of North America, you will establish the value proposition for US and work with the North American sales, product, PR/comms, marketing, programming, business development and policy teams on ways we can support, innovate and effectively grow our content ecosystem in this market. As one of the top leaders in the North American region, you will have the confidence and experience to implement a process for partner management as well as content sourcing and development based on data and creative insights.
- The entrepreneurial experience to build a team from scratch across multiple functions with minimum oversight
- Through mentorship and data driven decision making, develop your partnerships team to flawlessly execute against project‐based and long‐term company targets
- Create impact by identifying market trends, brainstorming aspirational ideas, and engaging with the right partners to match their strengths with Likee's unique needs
- Identify areas for improvement and evangelize creator partner management workflow by facilitating alignment and efficiency through data driven methodologies
- As a spokesperson, attend relevant events and make positive remarks to improve regional brand awareness and facilitate media relationships
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA degree above; MS/MA/MBA considered an asset
- Proven experience in digital media, creator partner management, content development, multi‐channel programming, planning, and/or production strategy
- Cutting‐edge understanding of current social media platforms and trends in US and the ability tocreate content that performs against KPIs
- Conceive and implement new content ideas and formats that are backed by the wealth of dataand insights that our client's machine learning tools provide.
- Experience building, managing, and inspiring fun, collaborative, and efficient teams
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and meet deadlines in a fast‐paced,startup environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay package that includes a base salary and performance-related bonus.
- Generous paid time off starting at 4 weeks + 10 sick days and 9 Holidays per year.
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Housing benefits if living within 5 kilometers from the company (in a certrally located area in the WestSide of LA)
- Free gym membership