- Join a rapidly growing company with a diverse product line
- Looking for a quality professional with leadership and QA experience
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of precision instruments. The Burlington facility is rapidly growing to keep up with recent demand.
- Responsible for QA programs and ensuring compliance with ISO certification
- Develops a culture that strongly values excellence in customer service and quality
- Being passionate in pursuit of a zero-defect environment
- Analyze and perform root cause analysis using formal tools and methods
- Being able to influence, motivate and manage high performing staff
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's in Quality Management, Engineering or Manufacturing oriented discipline
- 6+ years of experience successfully leading quality improvement efforts
- ASQ certifications required
- ISO 9001 experience highly desired
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
This is a very exciting and comprehensive role. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.The client is an equal opportunity employer.