Head of Social
Ability to own all social channels for a digital media company.
Upwards progression within the organization!
About Our Client
Digital media company that is pushing the needle with thought provoking content, across the news and politics, entertainment, fashion, food as well as law and order! Small company, giving the right candidate the ability to make an impact and own all their social media outlets.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Lead social media content creation strategy for the company
- Innovate new strategic thinking across the board, and optimize performance across all social media activation's
- Work with cross-functional departments to drive omni-channel social strategy that engages our customers at every touch point
- Work with multimedia teams and franchises to create promotional content and social-first content
- Create a culture of experimentation, testing, and learning across platforms
- Take a data-focused approach that uses relevant data to inform smart content creation choices to engage and grow audiences
- Stay current in social media and digital marketing trends; continuing to educate wider teams on innovations and maintain digital leadership within the industry
- Create and enforce social publishing and engagement best practices for the team
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience within a social media role
- Coming from a media or content focused company
- Proven ability to increase social media following and engagement
- Fluent with Google Analytics, Social Media platforms and third party data analysis
- Ability to work cross functionally to push for new content
- Ability to put together a social media strategy
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary & upwards growth progression
- Standard benefits, medical, dental, 401k, PTO, etc