- Own the sustainability and citizenship agendas for the Bank
- Manage relationships with policymakers, regulatory personnel, & third parties
About Our Client
Our client is a world respected financial institutions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Leading market regulatory policy strategy and engagement with US policymakers
- Implementing a comprehensive markets regulatory platform that consists of policy development, strategic planning and execution, relationship-building and communications
- Facilitating the formulation of markets policy priorities
- Planning and value-added engagement on items impacting the Bank
- Communicating with senior stakeholders across the firm
- Liaising with counterparts in other regions to ensure a coordinated and consistent global strategy and approach
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree required
- Strong knowledge of the US legislative and political processes
- Experience in government, government relations, and public affairs
- Background in financial markets, products and policy
- Experience dealing with policy makers
- Ability to analyze and assess impact of complex legislation/regulation and identify key issues against institutional policy priorities and objectives
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, generous bonus, comprehensive bonus.