Health and Safety Manager
Rapidly growing start up company looking for well-rounded H&S Manager
Room for growth, promotion, as well as unique technical projects
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing company expanding across the United States, Mexico, and Europe.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager include:
- Communication with all safety agencies including influencing of new processes with international standards and requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of ROHS and/or WEEE Regulations.
- Lead process validation testing to find areas for cost savings and increased efficiency across product lines
- Ensure physical and workforce resources are adequate to meet the organization's compliance and safety schedule and efficiency.
- Evaluate production and determine ways to improve efficiency of the production lines while ensuring the achievement of quality standards.
- Train, develop, mentor and assist subordinates in new development of EH&S Program.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate would posses:
- Advanced Degree in Engineering, Environmental, Safety, or anything technical.
- Working knowledge of EHS principles and Federal and State regulations.
- Strong written and verbal communication with many areas within the plant.
- Hazardous waste experience.
- Chemical experience a plus.
What's on Offer
- Aggressive promotional track
- Strong base/bonus
- Leadership opportunities.