- Client facing role with high profile healthcare entities in Atlanta
- Strong base compensation + new business development based bonus
About Our Client
Our client has strong hold on program and project management in the Southeast with projects ranging from notable healthcare campuses to complex academic facilities. Pride in company culture, excellence, and efficiency provides their clients with an elevated service that continues to fuel their growth.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Construction Project manager will engage in, and often lead client and project pursuit efforts; estimating/budgeting processes for competitive proposals
- Construction Project manager will provide leadership and business judgment on all financial and profitability aspects of projects within position scope
- Construction Project manager will ensure that the day-to-day operations of projects are transitioned effectively to Project Managers and Superintendents from Preconstruction when work commences in the field
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Construction Project manager will oversee projects at a high level from beginning to end including budget, resourcing, costs, unexpected events, general performance, and overall progress against plan
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Experience in healthcare interior and ground up construction projects ranging from $5MM - $40MM+
- Experience in higher education or K-12 construction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
- Open to travel throughout the Southeast
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits packages, including paid vacation and holidays, medical insurance, vehicle allowance, phone allowance, and company matching 401(k).