Healthcare Construction Superintendent
Competitive Base Salary
Opportunity for Growth
About Our Client
Extremely well known Commercial General Contractor in the Healthcare construction space, with a large project pipeline. They are looking for strong superintendents with ground up Healthcare experience ranging from $10M and up. They are picking up more and more projects and looking for experienced superintendents to grow within the company in their Miami market.
The Superintendent will be responsible for managing all aspects of Healthcare projects including client schedules, budgets, relationships and profitability through project completion. The Commercial Construction Superintendent will also be responsible for collaborating with the Project Manager to refine, develop and update project schedules to ensure all criteria are identified and up to date. Select Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years as a construction superintendent for a commercial general contractor
- Experience leading ground up healthcare/medical facility/senior living projects in range of $10-$100M and up
- Proficiency in Prolog Manager is a plus
- Comfortable leading large projects and managing a large team
- OSHA certified
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary compensation
- Vehicle allowance
- Project Based Bonus Structure
- Extremely competitive benefits package