- Join a Leading National GC with Abundant Work!
- Quick Promotion Opportunities into Senior Leadership!
About Our Client
Our client has been in operations for the past 40+ years. They are a national company who has completed projects in 38 states and they have grown their business steadily by partnering with some larger firms in the area. They build primarily in the commercial sector, taking on projects in the healthcare space as well as some more specialized projects.
Independently, they work on projects between $500,000 and $15 Million and have been named a top 5 healthcare contractor. They also partner with other GCs to tackle larger projects, up to $50 million. If you are a Superintendent with experience in healthcare construction please apply!
The Construction Healthcare Superintendent will be responsible for the following:
- Lead Site Team From Construction Start Through Project Closing
- Ensure Contract Scope is Understood by the Entire Site Management Team
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work
- Create and Maintain a Baseline Production Schedule for the Project
- Review and Assist in Developing Scopes of Work for Each Subcontractor
- Administer a Quality Control Plan
- Review and Approve All Invoices and Requisitions to Ensure Correct Payment to Vendor
- Ensure the Work Environment is Safe
- Supervise and Evaluate Assigned Personnel and Maintain a Positive Working Environment for the Entire Site Team
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Healthcare Superintendent should have:
- 5+ Years as a Construction Superintendent for a Commercial General Contractor
- AHCA experience and ICRA certification are a plus
- Experience Leading Ground Up Commercial Projects and Healthcare Projects (Healthcare Experience Required)
- Comfortable Leading Projects and Managing a Large Team
- Willingness to Work in a Cooperative Manager with Joint Venture Partners, Clients, and Coworkers
- Strong Oral Communication and Written Skills
- OSHA Certification
What's on Offer
The Construction Healthcare Superintendent can expect:
- Strong Base Salary of $90,000-120,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Company Truck and Gas Card
- Cell, iPad and Laptop Offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental