Healthcare Owner's Rep
Manage all construction components in the upfit of new locations
Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders and GCs is critical
About Our Client
Private practice based in Atlanta with multiple locations through out the United States.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee construction projects from beginning to end
- Ensure supplies and equipment are ordered and delivered according to schedule in collaboration with General Contracts
- Professionally communicate with hospital partner executives
- Maintain shared up-to-date timelines and reports on active projects
- Direct strategic planning activity for various areas of real estate and prioritizing goals and objectives
- Coordinate with appropriate operational leaders as it relates to the design, construction elements, and maintenance of clinical locations
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes
- Keep all stakeholders aware of the progress on projects and prepare progress reports regularly
- Handle any environmental or local community issues that may come up during a project
- Evaluate, manage, and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives of real estate and upfit strategies
- Manage capital expenditures and ensure a bidding process is followed
- Responsible for creating and gathering approval on a comprehensive project budget to include equipment, signage, millwork, lighting, design, and permitting
- Monitor and discuss progress of objectives and projects, adjust performance plans as necessary and report business results
- Secure new clinic locations as required
- Contribute to negotiations of new locations, renewals, and other leasing elements
- Maintain open dialogue with brokerage (when utilized), general contractors, leasing agents, and development communities
- Actively explore new site opportunities in markets of interest
- Manage processing of transaction documents
- Ensure all contractual lease obligations are met
- Collaborate with local Clinical Leadership to align operational and administrative functions
- Other ancillary duties as assigned - possibilities may include business system administration, business consultation, training, and incident management
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Construction, Real Estate, Communications, or related field
- Highly professional in appearance, tone and delivery and an effective communicator
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- Highly organized
- Previous work experience in construction management or another similar role
- Understanding of construction management processes
- Familiar with construction and project management software programs
- Excellent knowledge of relevant rules and regulations as well as quality standards and human resources
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Strong follow-through and results tracking to achieve measurable targets.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all job-related matters
- Strong customer service skills, customer service driven, positive attitude.
- The ability to interact with, support, and influence positively the behavior and activities of industry partners, superiors and staff/co-employees
- Must be an exceptional listener, with the proven ability to problem-solve to issues discussed.
- The ability to work independently and in a group setting, high integrity, reasoned and thoughtful judgment, a sense of urgency and analytical and intuitive skills.
- Able to multitask with a strong understanding of core manager duties
What's on Offer
- Great work environment and work-life balance.
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive Salary + aggressive bonus structure
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision, etc