Columbus's "Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in 2017"
One of the top General Contractors in central Ohio
About Our Client
With over 100 years as one of Ohio's leading contractor, this company has completed projects with some of the nation's top retailers as well as local developers. This contractor is led by a team of professionals who remain at the top of the industry in terms of experience and accreditation.
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing contract review, meeting with owner's and attending walk throughs with the Superintendent. The Project Manager will be responsible for over $10M healthcare work and will report directly into the Division director.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or a similar field
- Experience building healthcare projects over $5M
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Local to the Columbus market
- Ability to lead a team and manage multiple tasks at once
What's on Offer
Upon a job offer as a Project Manager you will receive a competitive salary package including 401k, car allowance, laptop/phone, health benefits, employee golf outings, and more.