High-Rise Project Manager - National Owner/ Developer/ Builder
National firm with a solid pipeline of work in the Southeast
Excellent opportunities for career advancement and performance bonuses
About Our Client
This National Owner / Developer / Builder has a solid reputation for producing exceptional multifamily projects that provide a luxurious environment for their tenants.The Southeast is a hot spot for this firm and they have a solid pipeline of high-rise projects as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Based out of Atlanta, GA, as the Lead Project Manager on this high-rise Multifamily project, you will be responsible for the following:
- Thorough knowledge of contract documents required to properly plan construction sequencing, staffing and subcontractor coordination.
- Coordinate with Preconstruction Services during the preparation of estimates, buyout regarding methods, systems, schedule and general conditions.
- Delegate and monitor team members with various tasks at start and throughout all phases of project.
- Monitor the development of the project expediting log and update status weekly with project staff. Update project schedule procurement activities accordingly.
- Create and execute project preplanning activities with subcontractors to ensure coordinated efforts.
- Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Inspect work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Document on-site activities in the daily report, including verbal directives, delays, progress photos, weather conditions and on-site manpower.
- Develop the detailed construction phase schedule for the project and update weekly to ensure critical path activities and milestones are being achieved. Develop recovery plans to mitigate any delays to the critical path of the project.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional on-site working relationship with Owner, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Supervise and train employees.
- Enforce a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
- Assist in the planning and monitoring of the quality control program.
The Successful Applicant
HIGH RISE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL!
- A minimum of 5 years construction experience as a Project Manager on high-rise projects
- Excellent leadership experience, communication skills, highly organized, motivator, ability to prioritize, strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to evaluate staff strengths and weaknesses and provide training to enhance personnel and disciplined.
- Excellent teaching and mentoring skills
- Strong mathematical and computer aptitude is also essential.
What's on Offer
The business is able to provide excellent opportunities for advancement and would like to see a candidate who is ready to take the next step in their careers.Excellent compensation, bonuses and a full benefits package will also be provided.