- Competitive base salary and awesome bonuses!
- Work for an established Hedge Fund in NYC
About Our Client
Our client is a well established global Private Equity and Hedge Fund. The reputable firm invests in both private and public markets and is looking for an experienced HR professional to join the team as an HR Business Partner at the New York City office.
- Assist in expanding the NYC office through strategic talent acquisition processes
- Act as the lead for various talent development initiatives
- Work with outside vendors in regard to HR services
- Use your HR skills and experience to help the Investment team execute tasks
- Collaborate with the Operational Excellence Team
- Take the lead on organizational & development initiatives
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years of human resources experience in related field
- Bachelor's Degree
- Background in private equity, investment banking, asset management, or consulting firm
- Experience in areas of talent acquisition, talent development, Operational Excellence, etc.
- Experience working at a top Executive or Retained Search firm is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and organized
Submit your resume within 48 hours of posting. If you are a good fit we will reach out within 72 hours of submitting.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Guaranteed bonus
- Full benefits and 401k plan
- Hybrid work schedule
- Amazing company culture
- Opportunity for growth at an established financial firm