- Growing Construction Company!
- Remote Work!
About Our Client
Our construction client is seeking an HR Generalist! This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow in their career!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist with all on-boarding procedures
- Track employee PTO, sick time, etc.
- Responsible for sourcing candidates for open positions to coordinating include in-person interviews, maintaining the database
- Assist with the administration and education of employee benefit plans and renewals
- Assist with communicating policies, procedures and make recommendations as needed
- Assist with compliance screenings and background check reports
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3+ years working experience in HR/Employee relations role
- Recruiting background highly preferred
- Must have strong clerical/administrative, communication and organization skills
What's on Offer
- Remote/hybrid work possible
- Good stable company who loves to promote from within!
- Full range of benefits