- Hybrid Role - Based in New York
- Contracted Role with Potential to go Permanent
About Our Client
Reputable non-profit organization, seeking a talented Human Resources Implementation Specialist to join there team in mid-town.
- Meeting with clients following the sale of software packages to collect data and other information required to customize software systems.
- Creating a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely installation of customized software systems.
- Communicating with clients throughout the software customization process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Customizing software systems based on client's individual needs and specifications.
- Educating clients on how to use purchased software systems and customized system features.
- Creating a specialized document for each client, detailing all customization's made.
- Installing customized software systems and all necessary components.
- Ensuring that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones.
- Providing cost and time estimates to clients who require additional customization's to be done.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years' experience in HR with benefits experience
- Familiarity with payroll and benefits software systems (ADP Workforce Now, Zeplin and Zenefits preferred)
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated organizational and process skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to educate employees about their benefits and assist with their questions.
- Experience with leaves of absence (LOA) including FMLA, ADA, state and local leave laws, short-term and long-term disability plans is a plus
- Experience with vendor premium payments is a plus
- Experience with marketing or creating communications is a plus
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive rate of pay
- Medical and dental benefits available from day 1
- Hybrid work schedule
- Monday to Friday 9am | 5pm