- Be a part of a growing law firm in New York City!
- Above market salary and unlimited room for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a law firm located in New York City that provides a large range of services in the medical realm. The firm prides themselves on the work they do with health care professionals and is are seeking a Director of Human Resources to join them in their New York City office.
- Supervise the nonlegal staff at the firm
- Assist in benefits and insurance administration
- Assist in hiring/recruitment of nonlegal staff
- Manage personnel files, employee handbooks and make updates when necessary
- Handle payroll using ADP
- Update human resources policies when needed
- Person of contact for all HR inquiries by the nonlegal employees at the firm
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources management/generalist experience
- 3-5 years in the HR field required
- Ability to commute into the office
- Someone who can act with a sense of urgency upon various HR requests
- Human Resources certification is a plus
- Positive attitude and hardworking
- Organize and detail oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Submit your resume today and we will review within 48 hours. If you are deemed a suitable fit, you can expect to be contacted within 72 hours of submission.
What's on Offer
- Benefits packages inclusive of medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive base salary, $90k-$100k base salary
- Matching 401k
- Career growth and opportunity to learn valuable skills
- Annual bonuses
- 4 days a week in the office and ability to work from home on Fridays