- Publicly listed, rapidly growing, international manufacturing business
- Hybrid WFH Schedule
About Our Client
My client is a $85M+ Manufacturing company with a headcount of about 150+ employees. They are a public company looking for an HR Manager to join the team due to growth within the business! You will report to the HR Director. The HR Manager will lead front-line and mid-level managers in the execution of key HR processes to include (but not limited to): Employee relations, compensation (including cash and equity bonus programs), performance management, talent acquisition, Oracle data analysis & Reporting and EEO/Affirmative action.
The HR Manager - Manufacturing will be responsible for the following:
- Accountable for managing the annual merit cycle, variable pay programs and performance development processes.
- Facilitates or provides training (including orientation) to the workforce.
- Manages and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Interviews, screens and recruits job applicants to fill entry-level and technical job openings.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Manages Oracle administration and compiles reports from the database.
- Administer employee separation process and documentation; conducts exit interviews and provide feedback to managers.
- Ensure accurate and adequate response to unemployment claims, reference checks, and employment verification's.
- Manage end to end processes for hire to termination, working closely with the Payroll & HR Coordinator in these activities.
- Implement appropriate employee training and manage its delivery.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve the HR policies, programs and initiatives and implement new Oracle system functionality to support improvements
- Analyzes data and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Assist with corporate compliance programs.
- Assist with various special ad hoc projects.
- Supervise HR Coordinator and 2 HR Generalist
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal HR Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree human resource management and/or 5+ experience in human resource role
- Demonstrates flexible leadership and proactive problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and deep understanding of data management, reporting, and HR Analytics
- Provide exceptional customer service with regard to day-to-day HR issue and inquires.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks/projects; ability to influence and negotiate.
- Knowledge of current State and Federal Wage, Employment Laws and HR policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, to manage the administrative processes of an HR department, and to identify problems requiring escalation.
- Significant knowledge of HR policies and processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Oracle and ADP systems.
- Act as a liaison between the line and HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Partners with HR Management to provide input and understand the HR strategy in order to establish processes within Oracle to implement, maintain and measure success for all HR & OTL processes.
What's on Offer
The HR Manager - Manufacturing will be rewarded with the following:
- Base salary of $90,000-$130,000 depending on experience
- 401k plan
- Health Insurance and Coverage
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume for further consideration