- Competitive base salary
- Flexibility to work from home
About Our Client
International law firm well regarded for the training and development of their attorneys and associates.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee the full life-cycle recruitment of business services professionals for the NY offices.
- Oversee the annual performance review process for business services professionals.
- In collaboration with Deputy Chief Talent Officer and department managers, handle employee relations issues.
- Manage three direct reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in Human Resources in a professional services environment.
- Previous people management experience.
- SHRM Certification is a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits, collaborative work environment, flexibility to work from home.