- Amazing opportunity to support a global non-profit working to end child hunger.
- Hybrid work schedule with 2 days in-office based out of FIDI NYC.
About Our Client
This global non-profit has successfully implemented fund-raising strategies that have directly contributed to aiding families in poverty for more than 30 years. Based out of the EU, internal stakeholders work regularly with international colleagues to support their global mission objectives.
- Lead strategy, design, and implementation of onboarding and offboarding processes
- Monitor and manage compliance of all Federal, State, and Local laws
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; effectively leveraging this information into actionable practice
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders such as the Controller on Payroll and the VP of HR on departmental budgets
- Oversee and facilitate maintenance of office equipment, inventory and procurement of equipment, supplies, and more
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with GSuite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management
- Experience in a nonprofit or startup space preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Hybrid work schedule 2 days in-office in FIDI
- Retirement Account/403b with Employer match
- 25 Vacation days, Summer Fridays (Fridays off in July & August), all Federal holidays and a floating holiday (to use at your discretion)
- Cell phone reimbursement plan
- Ability to have a strong partner and mentor with the VP of HR to develop further on a global scale within Human Resources
- Colleague get-togethers and team-building events to build out a more engaging and dynamic work environment