- Video Technology Company
- Newly created position
About Our Client
International Technology Company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Maintain and build on our global compensation and benefits strategy and operations and own our benefits/payroll vendor relationships.
- Compliance: policy development & management; ensure compliance as it relates to ACA, EEOC, FMLA, Labor Laws, Federal & State compliance as well as all HR policies and procedures for all of the company's offices
- Be the primary point of contact for day-to-day employee relations support to management and staff; lead or assist with internal investigations as needed
- Manage Talent Acquisition team and own the full candidate lifecycle for all open positions in Americas
- Direct strategy for other initiatives including wellness programs and benefits
- Partner across the organization on employee growth, learning, and professional development programs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years experience in similar role
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Hybrid Work Schedule