- Hybrid Role - Based in New York
- Contracted Role with Potential to go Permanent
About Our Client
An elite banking firm, seeking a talented Human Resources Representative.
- Maintains employee records, ensuring completion and accuracy of details such as employee contact information, job classification, pay rates, organizational structure, and other key details.
- Maintains accurate records of active job openings and received applications; manages internal and external job postings.
- Reviews applications for entry-level and non-exempt positions; conducts and/or schedules preliminary interviews.
- Performs administrative and record keeping tasks related to staffing changes, which may include layoffs, resignations, terminations, and extended leaves of absence.
- Assists with the administration of employee benefits, which may include collecting and submitting employee information and notice of change in status to health, dental, life, disability, and other insurance carriers or insurance brokers.
- Plans and supports company-wide information meetings such as open enrollment, new hire orientation, and meetings to announce or discuss changes in retirement or benefits plans.
- Conducts or assists with record audits and mandatory reports, which may include I-9 audits, EEO-1 filings, payroll audits, and other compliance reviews.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years experience working in similar role.
- Experience in recruitment desirable
- Spanish speaking preferred
What's on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a well established banking firm
- Medical and Dental benefits available from day 1
- Monday - Friday 9:30am | 5:30pm
- Hybrid Role
- Impeccable training offered