HR/Benefits Specialist - Contract Opportunity
Seeking an HR/Benefits Specialist in Philadelphia
Contract to Hire Opportunity
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Human Resources recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Manage the onboarding process: new hire orientation, health benefits enrollment, etc.
- Manage payments and invoices.
- Assist in the day to day HR management: benefits and pay administration as well as employee relations.
- Submit required paperwork to payroll for new employees, promotions, transfers, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field; PHR, SPHR preferred.
- 1+ years relevant Benefits administration experience required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to include training presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to flex communication style to all levels of an organization.
- Ability to multi-task and drive results in a fast-paced, complex environment.
What's on Offer
- Contract to Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.