- Hybrid Role - Based in New York
- Contracted Role with Potential to go Permanent
About Our Client
A leading Food and Fitness Brand in need of a talented Human Resource Administrator to assist with all general administrative duties on a temp (3-6 months) to possible perm basis. This role will remain hybrid in which the candidate will have the option to work from home 3 days a week.
- Handle all operational and administrative tasks for on boarding and off boarding utilizing HRIS platform.
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees as it relates to health and employee-relations.
-Handle updates to all employee files including compensation, time tracking, and benefit changes.
- Responsible for employee handbook and organizational chart.
- Troubleshoot and resolve benefits related problems and ensure effective use of plans and positive employee relations.
- Support variety of HR programs evaluating and planning HR needs and trends.
- Research and respond to questions from managers and employees regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Responsible for coordinating I-9 documentation as well as handling all employee background checks.
- Understanding of relevant markets, strategies and HR solutions.
- Responsible for HR laws/practices ensuring compliance/regulatory issues are up to date.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of work experience
- 1-2 years as a benefits coordinator or similar role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - specifically MS Excel
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Collaborative team member with excellent attention to detail and strong sense of urgency and follow through
- Strong Workday experience preferred
- Working knowledge of current employment and benefits laws
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally and escalate issues when appropriate
What's on Offer
Hybrid Role - Based in Manhattan
Flexible Working Schedule Monday | Friday 8am -5pm
Medical and Dental Benefits
Highly Competitive Hourly Rate
Temp Role with the Opportunity to Perm