- ENTRY LEVEL Permanent hybrid opportunity at global law firm
- Office is in the Hudson Yards and will be 2-3 days in the office per week
About Our Client
This client is one of the top law firms in America, headquartered in New York City. They specialize in every area of law and have been around for over 70 years constantly ranking among the top US law firms.
Michael Page has seen an extremely high success rate with this client as there is ample room for growth and development in any area of the company.
- Prepares departure packets for terminating attorneys and processes paperwork relating to attorney departures.
- Assists with the preparation paperwork and materials for new hire orientation.
- Administers the Matching Gifts Program.
- Prepares and distributes department memos, including arrival and departure memos.
- Maintains department calendar.
- Coordinates the logistics for arriving and departing attorneys.
- Maintains files and records, including new files and updating existing files for all active and termed attorneys.
- Plans department meetings and events to ensure consistent and regular communication and to support department morale.
- Generates employment verification's and completes mortgage forms.
- Answers and screens phone calls for department managers.
- Opens, reads and routes mail as directed.
- Prepares expense reports and check requests.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to facilitate effective work relationships with others.
- Manages Firm resources responsibly.
- Complies with and understands Firm operation, policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- ENTRY LEVEL ROLE requiring at least one year of corporate experience or internship experience
- Tech savvy and extremely detail oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of one year of related experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Entry level permanent opportunity at one of the US top law firms
- Opportunity to join an excellent company with collaboration and great team culture
- Hudson Yards office location
- Hybrid 2-3 days in office 2-3 days remote
- Growth opportunities
- Full benefits