Human Resources Project Analyst
Competitive base salary + bonus, generous PTO and benefits package
Fast track to Human Resources management
About Our Client
My client is an international pharmaceutical company that provides a wide range of prescription and over-the counter products including tablets, capsules, suspensions, solutions, creams, and ointments.
- Manages multiple HR projects in varying scope and size.
- Develops, in partnership with the Vice President, Human Resources, an integrated plan that includes project deliverables, strategic alignment, total cost management, enterprise wide impacts and risks, assumptions and constraints, milestones and change management, communication and training strategy.
- Updates project plans, priorities and sequencing as needed.
- Conducts studies, performs research, tracks trends, and prepares appropriate reports and executive summaries.
- Reviews, interprets and recommends policy, process or program improvements.
- Develops and delivers process and/or program documentation, employee communications and functional/employee training on various human resources topics/new programs/initiatives.
- Provides administrative support as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required (degree in Business or Human Resources field preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience, including project management experience and understanding of project management methodologies
- Knowledge of foundational HR data, systems, processes with experience in a global or multi-regional context preferred
- Demonstrated experience partnering at multiple organizational levels and across remote teams
- Good relationship management, and verbal /written communication skills
- Strong capabilities with core applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, analytical, possess strong problem-solving skills and customer service focus
- Must respect the confidential nature of Human Resources
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and bonus Generous PTO package
Opportunity to grow your career in HR and get exposure to all areas of the business