- Grow your career in HR and work with a talented team.
- Work for an established law firm with great culture and values.
About Our Client
Our client is an established law firm that prides themselves on their diversity and inclusion. The firm is committed to serving the public and creating a professional culture of respect and integrity. Our client values themselves on their excellent work ethic and client service, fostering free discussion, and supporting both clients and colleagues alike.
- Point of contact for general HR inquires (time cards, payroll, etc)
- Learn how to utilize Paycor, the HRIS database
- Work closely with other departments in order to resolve invoicing discrepancies
- Manage the employee's leaves of absence
- Work closely and collaborate with the HR manager
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding processes across the firm
- Assist in the payroll process as well as benefit processes
- Oversee different wellness initiatives (example: Flu Shots)
Submit your resume today and we will review within 48 hours. If you are deemed a suitable fit, you can expect to be contacted within 72 hours of submission.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- College degree and law firm experience preferred
- Knowledge of HRIS database, running reports, and other HR processes
- Experience in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Organized and able to balance multiple tasks
- Eager to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Eager to grow their career and learn from their colleagues
What's on Offer
- Benefits packages inclusive of medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive base salary (negotiable)
- Matching 401k
- Hybrid work schedule (currently 3 days in the office)
- Opportunity to be a part of a diverse work environment that fosters a culture of respect and inclusion
- Performance related bonuses
- Collaborative team that encourages career growth