- Collaborate with a group of talented professionals!
- Grow your career at an established law firm!
About Our Client
Our client is a global and very well established law firm known for their work with corporate legal matters. The firm is one of the top corporate law firms in the US and is seeking and HR Supervisor to join them in their NYC office.
- Point of contact for employee relations inquiries
- Take the lead on performance coaching and performance management
- Training and development functions
- Update procedures and best HR practices
- Assist in full cycle recruitment (posting jobs, screening resumes, conducting/scheduling interviews, etc.)
- On-boarding and training of new hires
- Assist with payroll, benefits, and other employee related matters
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree
- 6+ years of HR experience (employee relations/talent management)
- Knowledge of HRIS systems (Workday)
- Must have law firm experience/professional services experience
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Extremely organized and strong attention to detail
- Passionate about learning and development
Apply now and your resume will be reviewed with in 48 hours!
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus
- Benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, and vision
- Matching 401k
- Career growth and opportunity to learn valuable skills
- Hybrid work schedule: 3 days in the office and 2 days remote
- Amazing company culture!