- Comprehensive benefits package
- Hybrid work opportunity
About Our Client
Our client designs, engineers, manufactures and sells services that are a comprehensive line of lift trucks and parts that are marketed globally.
- Provide design and test input to project proposals.
- Work on assembly and system design as well as evaluation.
- Create detailed drawing and software development.
- Plant support for pilot and product activities.
- Supervise and give technical direction to others.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years of experience in a similar field.
- B.S. degree in Software, Computer, or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have experience in Matlab and Simulink.
- Embedded software programming skills like C++ and python.
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Hybrid work opportunity.
- Competitive base salary.
- Excellent PTO.